Industry Support

Who can I contact?

Contact your Industry Representative to find out what support you can get. 

What help can I get?

Farms connected to an Industry Representative and Industry Programmes may get support to:

Calculate your Nitrogen Loss
Meet Good Management Practices
Prepare a Farm Environment Plan

Organise a Farm Environment Plan Audit

If you belong to an Environment Canterbury Approved Industry Programmes (Link to Audit Page where there is the list of approved Industry Programmes) your FEP can be audited as part of the Programme’s audit.

FEP Audits

Farms with Irrigation Schemes

Farms Connected to an Irrigation Scheme or Principal Water Supplier.

See Schemes