NCheck is a simple way to find out your property nitrogen losses, and to work out if you need a land use consent to farm. It has also been approved for use in the consent process under limited circumstance for some land uses. Access NCheck here.

Our customer services team is available during business hours on the following numbers.
Calling from Christchurch: (03) 353-9007
Calling from any other area: 0800 324 636 (0800 EC INFO)